Nov 16, 2012

Movember

NAIL TUTORIAL


Bonjour! It means hello in French :{D
If you have followed me since my old blog, you must have seen my blog post of what I love. 
(If you have not, or is a new reader, click here to see it!)
& if you remember, mustache is one of them. I have a thing for them and idk why. HAHAHA

So, it is Movember again! What is Movember? Its a month to raise the awareness of men's cancer which is the prostate cancer. For more information, please google / search of it in wikipedia LOL :p Ok, back to topic, as usual, I did a nail design for this cancer awareness. In pastel because I'm into pastel shit recently (:

Anyway, there are various types of mustaches in this huge world. & below are a few examples I found from google:


I USED THE ABOUT PICTURE AS MY DIRECTORY (:




Some of them are all so funny! XD They even have names. LOL So uhm, guys who are (idk why) reading this, this is a perfect mustache directory for you!!! hahahaha.

Things you'll need:
1. Pastel Yellow
2. Pastel Pink
3. Pastel Mint
4. Pastel Blue
5. Pastel Purple
6. Black
7. Dotting tool / Thin Brush


MIDDLE FINGER

The way to draw the usual mustache you see. Not the type on the face lah. The accessories & drawings I mean. 

PINKY FINGER

INDEX FINGER

THUMB

( ERR, I THINK I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE MINT ONE, BUT PLEASE FIGURE OUT THE PICTURE ABOVE, I'M SURE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT.. SO SORRY!!! #badguru )


Look, I haz mustache! LOL


Have fun, bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment